The Greatest Love Songs of '60 / '70 / '80 / '90 for piano (4 libros)

Colección de 4 libros con las más populares canciones románticas de las décadas del '60, '70, '80 y '90, en arreglos para piano, voz y guitarra con las letras completas.


the greatest love songs of the 60s piano pdf


Si te gustaría tenerlo en papel, puedes comprarlo [aquí].


Patituras para piano que incluye:

"Can't Take My Eyes Of You" by Andy Williams; 
"Crazy" by Patsy Cline; 
"Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison; 
"The First Cut Is The Deepest" by Cat Stevens; 
"Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra; 
"I Say A Little Prayer" by Aretha Franklin; 
"Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers; 
"I Left My Heart In San Francisco" by Tony Bennett; 
"And I Love Her" by The Beatles; 
"Can't Help Falling in Love With You".


The Greatest Love Songs of the 70 piano songbook pdf


Si te gustaría tenerlo en papel, puedes comprarlo [aquí].


Patituras para piano que incluye:

"Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers; 
"Always On My Mind" by Elvis Presley;
 "She" by Charles Aznavour; 
"Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill; 
"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton John; 
"We've Only Just Begun" by The Carpenters; 
"My Love" by Wings;
"How Deep Is Your Love" by The Bee Gees; 
"Hopelessly Devoted To You" by Olivia Newton-John.

The Greatest Love Songs of the 80 piano songbook pdf

[Libro '80 (piano+voz)]
Si te gustaría tenerlo en papel, puedes comprarlo [aquí].



Patituras para piano que incluye:

"Eternal Flame" by The Bangles; 
"(I Just Died) In Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew; 
"I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner; 
"The Power Of Love" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood; 
"Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper; 
"Woman" by John Lennon; 
"All Out Of Love" by Air Supply.


The Greatest Love Songs of the 90 piano songbook pdf


[Libro '90 (piano+voz)]
Si te gustaría tenerlo en papel, puedes comprarlo [aquí].

Patituras para piano que incluye:

"Always" by Bon Jovi
("Everything I Do") "I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams
"From This Moment" by Shania Twain
"I'd Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf
"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston 
"Killing Me Softly With His Song" by The Fugees 
"Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor
"She's The One" by Robbie Williams.

No hay comentarios:

Facebook